Ty for the follow 💓
I hear you.
I fixed the blur on episodes. Episodes used to be available (not blurry) when an episode was uploaded on twist.moe. Episodes now become available (not blurry) when the episode has fully aired on TV. Note: Without an airing date, the episode will always be shown as unavailable (blurry).
Airing notifications will take more time and I don’t give time estimates as they are highly unreliable. If people want features faster, donating is the most effective method because it allows me and potentially other contributors to dedicate more time to the project.
when will the notifications get re enabled again ? is there a certain date ? also please make sure to update the number of aired Episodes of animes cuz im using this site to track anime progress so i can watch when it finish airing some of the aired Eps remains blurred
thx in advance and i love your site guys , keep it up
I would like to suggest something, if twist is going to be stopped as a link service, the eye or another icon can be used to show that a new episode is out and not disappear unless you select it as watched. That way you can check what you have seen and what remains to be watched. That might go hand in hand with notifications.
- Fixed connectivity problems with Anilist, Kitsu and MAL (list import working again)
- Added numbers to status tabs showing how many list items you have
- Anime with an incomplete date are now correctly shown on the explore page (added by Scott)
- Disabled twist.moe integration (no twist.moe based notifications, no eye icon link)
- Editing: Editors can add anime from scratch
- Editing: Added a check list for missing Kitsu mappings
- Editing: Fixed the “Missing anime characters” check list
- Editing: Fixed anime deletion
- Editing: Fixed episode deletion
- Performance: Improved SVG icon caching
- Development: Database can now be easily installed via “make db”
- Development: Episodes are now individual objects with their own ID
- Development: Crashes on the server side are now tracked in the database
Hiya! All Editor’s can add missing Anime manually. I’ve gone ahead and added Ishuzoku Reviewers - so you should be able to add it to your list now!
Please feel free to comment on my profile or message me on Discord (Ikat#0001) in the future if there’s any missing content that you would like added to the site (^w^).
So I just heard about an anime release from a manga I’ve read before, and I wan’t to add it to my Notify.moe queue, but I can’t find it on the list. What do I do about unlisted anime? The anime I’m looking for, is called “Interspecies Reviewers”, or “Ishuzoku Rebyuāzu”. If someone could tell me if it’s possible to list unlisted anime, or guide me to that specific one’s page, please don’t be shy to help me out.
twist.moe based anime episode notifications have been disabled for the time being. That includes the eye icon which linked to the website. Whether this is just a temporary issue remains to be seen.